Ski/Snowboard Basic Lesson + Gear Rental Package: Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
What to Expect
Why with Koreal Trip?
• We are certified and professional skier and snowboarder (great experience for teaching).
• We speak English or Chinese (Mandarin) well and very friendly specially for kids!
• We always care for your safety first.
• The max. of group lesson is 15 people.
• We have insurance during lesson.
• Learning ski equipment name and roles
• Learning how to put on equipment
• Trying to slide by one leg with ski plate
• Learning how to fall down and stand up safely
• Learning how to make A-shape on flat ground
• Walking up the slope and practicing how to control speed
• Learning how to take lift safely
Often booked together
-Ski Clothes and Gear rental
•If you bring your own ski clothes, we can waive ₩15,000/person.
•If you stay in resort and return to Seoul on different day, please write prefer return date on booking page.
•₩2,000 will be refunded after you return the lift pass at ticket booth.
•You can not change your Rental option (Ski ↔ Snowboard) on the day.
•Wearing Helmet or Goggles are not mandatory. But It is recommended to wear for safety purpose.
Shuttle Bus Meeting Details
16:30-17:00 Return rental clothes and gear
How to Use
②Our staff will contact (WhatsApp) you 1day before for double checking shuttle bus stop & time.
③Please present mobile voucher to staff.
It was very fun to learn how to ski. Even I was the first timer, I could learn well and easy.
Everything was just perfect. thanks.
We joined basic ski lesson package and our instructor was kind. We learnt ski well. thanks.
Hassle free to book! Ski team contacted me the day before thru WhatsApp and we took ski shuttle bus at Myeongdong Station well. There is cargo under the bus so we could load our luggage. We had so much fun in Vivaldi Park ski resort. We definitely visit again in Korea in winter season. thanks all.